Thursday, July 8, 2021

Seasons Of Colors, Marching To Mars,Twists, Turns, Donkeys Dates.


 THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells, Seasons Of Colors, Marching To Mars,Twists, Turns, Donkeys Dates.

Lights, love, luck,leaders, lessons, ways to go,knights to stand, rites to crooks, cheaters, and liars, what is up with that?
  Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Seasons Of Colors, Marching To Mars,Twists, Turns, Donkeys Dates.



Dead Loses.Micky Mouses, Donald Duck, Jesus Christ, Mother Goods, stores of stores to share, back in time.Stay true and you’ll find someone who likes you for being you.Beaches, dreams in actions, ways to grow, explore, expand, birthdays daily. What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.Juno Birch GIF

Jesus Christ, bastard born in a barn, son of a cheap trick, and a pimp on a donkey late at night. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds In Flight. Let The Music Play, Glory Dazes To Come, Sailing The Deep Blue.People say I be rude I say naw I'm real and I don't do bs .What am I doing? Why am I here? I can't stop thinking about ...The you I haven't met.

Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...Sade - No Ordinary Love (Official Video).Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.Rats To Races: Games Played.Horse And Pony Shows". Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"who I am...Now you can figure it out if you don't already know...We don't have etiquette, we only have laws that are loosely enforced by shooters.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.Raining Or Not.Life Is An adventure.- Only once in a lifetime, trapped in a den of snakes, crooks and robbers. Horse and pony shows, dances in the dark, stuck in a coffin, eaten alive. Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News....Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day.

Tales and shots of the battles and the wars, shots of the way it went, love and hate, life and death. Circles of love, circles of life, circles of horses, circles of lions, horse and pony shows. Spice Candy Girls, Dances With Dreams....Red Shoes, Red Hats, Notes To Tips Of Life In Color. RED for hope, hold on, pain ends...




Thanks for reaching out to us, and we hope your questions have been resolved. Morning Drama. Hi, I came ... Frank Agresti,NY escapees....Juliana Santiago ... Retardsrejectsescapeeshats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laughout of the winters of NY. I have a sense of being accepted and that in..Winners, Losers ...

Inline image

Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY. I have a sense of being accepted and that in..THE Real U: Blue Dreams In Motion: Fairy Tales: Waves Made: Faces In The Crowds, Good Time Toads, Coins To Flip, Walking On Eggshells, Seasons Of Colors, Marching To Mars,Twists, Turns, Donkeys Dates.Retards, rejects, escapees, hats and labels to wear,lots of jokes and laugh, out of the winters of NY. I have a sense of being accepted and that in.



Rabbits, rats, roaches, faces of people, faces of frogs, faces of dicks and dawgs, family affairs, rednecks, retards, rejects, how many in a house, lots of lover between the beans and franks. BE KIND .SHOW RESPECT TO ALL MEN AND WOMEN, BUT GROVEL TO NONE

 Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, over weight, health issues for the fat.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams. Good Times. Notes. History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness. 


I am a cheerful and sociable girl, and clever without undue modesty. My friends tell me that I have a good sense of humor, of which I am sure. I like everything that is connected with active recreation - active sports and active games, active recreation in free time. In people I value honesty above all, kindness, a sense of justice and intelligence. I do not like it when people are rude and aggressive.

Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !
⁠By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles. Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this.I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me."​ 'I don't care what your favorite color is Tell me what song you played on repeat during a time you thought your whole fucking world was ending 




Q97.9 is with Bizz Tronix Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !

Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'

2 Years ago to Date !One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN."The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes. “We were supposed to grow old together. Rise and Shine, Palm Springs.'A  Miss America, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA winners are all black women for first time'


 That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Chicks, babes, bitches with five stars, lights to shine, dances in the cartoons, hits and misses, rabbits to date, ducks to water, pigs and hogs to fly.

Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold, over the bumps in the road, crazy to you, or not, who really cares. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you !

 Battles and wars, Ben Battles, Aleane Horns to blow, angels in host, angels to talk, angles of the dead. Lovers, and haters, nuts and franks, dicks with dogs, dicks with kids, dicks to stupid, to have cash to last, to live, dumb, dense, and stupid for life. Not able to fix, cure, or trade, stupid for life.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays.BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp.


Wazzup: Are Jews and Zionists the same thing?Cons, Coins, Clowns 2?  GO GO GO!.THE Real U. Breaking the Silence. Sent on a course, a course to the neverlands.To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward.Anyone else reached that age where you gain weight if you breathe?''The biggest step in any relationship isn't the first kiss... It's the first fart.'


Image result for With my friends, I'm crazy.
Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)American Birds:A small city's way of life is threatened when an outsider makes its residents an offer they can't refuse.INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.Enough For The Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box,Haters And Lovers, Hats And Wigs, Fucks 4 Life.😎Hey ,Palm Springs.,Ready for Easy Money??Birthdays Always Fun?" All Men Exposed.  Men And Mice: Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.


Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'I just want a piece of the sky every day.I’m heartbroken by these recent tragedies of gun violence, and I just keep thinking about all the leaders who won’t take a stand to save lives . '01 DOLLAR GENERAL LEE'

No comments:

Post a Comment