Wednesday, July 14, 2021

If anyone thought a now free Bill Cosby was going to lie low for a bit after having his rape conviction and sentence suddenly overturned last week, think again.

 "The Enduring Appeal of the Arabic Language ...Stronger for the classes. “We were supposed to grow old together. Rise and Shine, Palm SpringsSince I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.


Together, we could light up the world, and we would have a better story of Romeo and Juliet.Did i get your attention?Hello beautiful. You want to trade fun for party favor? Cattle calls, pigs and hogs, Jewish whale on land. Steven Jay Jarrot.


Nice guy 58 white love giving oral and can trade you for fun. In Montclair now. Text 760-851-2267. KINGS, KNIGHTS, LEADERS OF THE BAND, HANDS TO HOLD, WHILE WE CLIMB THIS MOUNTAIN Together. steviejay2018@yahoo.com.Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land, crazy disfunctional family



Fish or frog, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, under the waves, under the masks wore, under the surface, good time toads. Dances in the streets, dances in the waves, joys and pains, dances in the rain, another great day to be alive. Have to run, have to start the day, still have to find a plumber for the water issues out of control.Happy Friday,Or not, had a moment to spare, proofread my book, decide to make it longer, history by the decades, when I write, I write about me, my views, my values, my lessons learned.



Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.Loyalty makes you family.Never give up. Your day will come. Dont Ever Give Up...Flags Out, Blue Star Steel, Ships Of Dreams, Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'


White Witch 🌙✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Fish or frog, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, under the waves, under the masks wore, under the surface, good time toads. Dances in the streets, dances in the waves, joys and pains, dances in the rain, another great day to be alive. Have to run, have to start the day, still have to find a plumber for the water issues out of control.Happy Friday,Or not, had a moment to spare, proofread my book, decide to make it longer, history by the decades, when I write, I write about me, my views, my values, my lessons learned.
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
White Witch 🌙✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.

Rednecks,American Veterans, battles and wars, wits, charms, graces, hands to talk. American birds, American Toads, American rednecks, han...



  • Tin Solders Tales Twisted.If anyone thought a now free Bill Cosby was going to lie low for a bit after having his rape conviction and sentence suddenly overturned last week, think again.


  • Lyons Dick Wonders.Tin Solders Tales Twisted.If anyone thought a now free Bill Cosby was going to lie low for a bit after having his rape conviction and sentence suddenly overturned last week, think again.


White Witch 🌙✨Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone's Heart.Heaven On Earth.Fish or frog, plenty of fish, lots of frogs in the water, under the waves, under the masks wore, under the surface, good time toads. Dances in the streets, dances in the waves, joys and pains, dances in the rain, another great day to be alive. Have to run, have to start the day, still have to find a plumber for the water issues out of control.Happy Friday,Or not, had a moment to spare, proofread my book, decide to make it longer, history by the decades, when I write, I write about me, my views, my values, my lessons learned.




No comments:

Post a Comment