Wednesday, July 7, 2021

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.

   One stand, one lady, one marine, dressed in blues, stands to fight. Would love to hear from you, if you are single, and you want to explore, it would be nice. Meet at the ranch, where the peacock run free, mating season is coming soon. Would love to find them.

Honoring Our Veterans Each and Everyday in America! Almost there Be kind .Show respect to all men and women, but grovel to none. Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.


Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.Micky Moses,Micky Mouses,Men And Mice, Faces In The Crowds, Nightmares At Disneyland, Across The Decades. Hits And Misses, Rats In Gloves.Mickey Mouse, Cat and Mouse Hits.

 DANCESONCLOUDNINEGLORYDAZESTOCOME.BLOGSPOT.COMSocial Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note. Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily:Birthdays daily, yours, mine, and theirs, cheers, and chaps,way to grow, another great day, in the land of living, who could ask for more. Me. More mountains left to climb.


Mothers, Moms, Girls To Babes, Thanks For The Lessons On Life. Many More Ways 2. Birthdays daily, yours, mine, and theirs, cheers, and chaps,way to grow, another great day, in the land of living, who could ask for more. Me. More mountains left to climb.
May be an image of text that says 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'


DREAMS, HOPES, DESIRES, SONGS TO SING, CLASSES ON THE BEACH.NEW COMMENT ON GETTING PREPARED FOR ANOTHER LONG WORK WEEK. 'DIGITAL CIVIL WAR': DAY TRANSLATIONS SHARED "THE ENDURING APPEAL OF THE ARABIC LANGUAGE ...STRONGER FOR THE CLASSES. “WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GROW OLD TOGETHER. RISE AND SHINE, PALM SPRINGS!

People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing....have issues to get pass, has to do with the dogs that are dicks that are jackasses, that steal and lie in colors white, black, ugly and half truths, same as being truthful and honest that is twisted and tainted. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. # Believe .Oh yes we did ..

Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.Warmth gives some comfort. You feeling safe. A companion is all you need.

Thanks for the share. Love and devotion, twist, bent, and out of this world, black, blue, spiders, snakes and worms, cows to call home, dinner time.What I think, is as long as you are not dead, keep moving forward.It is your path, your journey, your mountain left to climb, do it at your own pace.

Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love. Locks of hares, girls and veterans in red caps, read hoods, wits and charms, transferable skills.

REVIEW :Can’t help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I’m no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.’THEY PROMISE YOU HEAVEN LATER TO CONTROL YOU NOW’.

 NOTICE SORRY, YESTERDAY WAS THE DEADLINE FOR ALL COMPLAINTS.’White Privilege Ended in 1964-.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.



YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID, ME TWO, SAME COIN TO FLIP, LOTS OF LOVE, WITH THAT.Dick Jarrot, toads and frogs, new York by the generations, three whales on land, cattle calls, snakes, spiders,and worms.Oh what a wave of words to go

50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes: ️Review of Dicks?In a world of dicks, is just a play on words, and have a thing for the dicks in the world and how they relate to people that.American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment