Friday, June 18, 2021

The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.

I wanted to continue the story where it is now, but that will have to wait a bit longer. Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist
“School for kids with special needs is absolutely essential… my wife and I have been watching that in our own family.” President Trump knows reopening America’s schools is essential to the HEALTH of America’s children!


 The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks.I wanted to continue the story where it is now, but that will have to wait a bit longer. Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.We all Stand Tall against the Islamic Fascist


The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.


The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.This. Changes. Everything.I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T. - STEVE PREFONTAINE Rat Races:Dream Knights, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop. History: Facts.

 Kings, Queens, Gold And Purple, Hopes, Wishes, Peace, Joys And Knights To Hills. Battles, Wars Won, Glory Dazes To Come.Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow.

Inline image


 FUN LOVER WANTED .Sorry. I don't want to be negative...BUT this is just obnoxious, uncalled for, & arrogant Article by Arjun Walia. How are you? you Can’t Explain Your Fears.Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues.


Party and play, joys and pains, with a role players, sluts for the movies.Jews are cheap,and they take their money with them when they expire, right? Party like a Jew, meant .Donkeys, Dicks, Dates, Tricks, Treats ...



Inline image

"Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. "
Inline image


QUEEN CHANEL: Frogs In Groups, Men, Mick And Moot, faces in the mirror. Moon: The Blog of the Frogs, Good Time Toads.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:" 

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Attitude is everything.A good attitude can open a window of opportunity.A bad attitude can close a door to fortune.



No comments:

Post a Comment