Monday, June 14, 2021

Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds In Flight."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.



Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP. Fifty Sides To Peter Pan. Setting standards give you an idea of what you want even though you may not get it. I will say it is still the best.I had a dream that I was driving down the coast of California and looking at all the different beaches there are.NY escapees.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds In Flight."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.





TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack. Choices:

Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds In Flight."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow simply 'cause The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack. Choices:


 
Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They move it from their faces into their hearts.Day and nights on the sands of time, angels to hear, birds in the air, good times, lessons learned over time. Ships to sail, lights to shine, dances with the waves, in and out of time.

Practice What You Preach.Make Me Say it Again girl.Counting Heads.: ~PRINCE~ Acknowledge Me. Veteran Declared Clocks.  The world is full of lunatics, heads above the common, plain, normal crazy, coins to flip.Nature is the greatest teacher on the Earth. Nature produces many different plants, animals, trees, rocks, birds, insects, and weather patternsShores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside, birds in the dogwood trees, singing songs, happy and delighted, changes to come. Love and lights, sheep and goats, horns to grow, horns to sound, love and hate, horns on a goat.The Disney Corp. Has Taken a Deep Dive Into Race Hatred Andrea Widburg,Shores and giants, waves and boats, dreams to climb mountainside.


Some people no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. Views, voices, values, winners and losers, roles to play, over the decades. Ms.411: Free, Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Desires.They move it from their faces into their hearts.Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high tonight with special prayers to the Rick Ben sons around the world, because of the heat.


Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.No Ordinary Love. STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Loyalty makes you family. Blood makes you related, cons, coins, cattle runs. Suns Lights.Buff 2 Butch. I'm sure this will offend some...guess what?Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers: Birds In Flight."My father told me that Hopi earth does contain my roots and I am, indeed, from that land.



This isn't love it's demonic just like you bitch and you can just keep on believing you are a queen. You will be in hell and there aren't any queens there,  just fire brimstone and wiping and gnashing of teeth forever.  You are clearly possessed, just like your mother said.  No wonder your daughter wants nothing to do with you your just a nasty person with the morals of a rotten apple. None.Lights at the end of Tunnel Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high tonight with special prayers to the Rick Ben sons around the world, because of the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment