Thursday, May 6, 2021

OMG! Now I gotta go back and finish. I was balancing so many shows at the time Selena debuted on Netflix, that I never finished, but this was so sweet.

 1

I see the .gov is about to make Community Colleges FREE TO ALL WHO WANT TO GO!

While this may seem a great idea for all, it is nothing more than a way to ensure a steady flow of cash to these establishment.
Adult Lounge. Thickness Paradise NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour! 'COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.' Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon. UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy. Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer.

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate. Hats, Horns, Halos, Hares Lost In Woods: Chicks 2.Veteran To Watch, Lights To Shine. OMG! Now I gotta go back and finish. I was balancing so many shows at the time Selena debuted on Netflix, that I never finished, but this was so sweet.

 Friends Fucked: Penny Dates: Dances until dawn, dates of the beach, trips to hell, monkeys swinging on dogwood trees, suckers and snakes.OMG! Now I gotta go back and finish. I was balancing so many shows at the time Selena debuted on Netflix, that I never finished, but this was so sweet.

 Friends Fucked: Penny Dates: Dances until dawn, dates of the beach, trips to hell, monkeys swinging on dogwood trees, suckers and snakes.Lovers, Haters, Fuckers, Suckers, Monkeys To Date: Santa Rites, Dicks, Dawgs.Bon Jovi – We Weren’t Born To Follow, angels on earth, songs to sing, battles and wars, notes to the sinners and the saints, pages to turn. Books and songs, winds of changes, ways to grow, birds and bees, monkeys in the dogwood tree, birthdays hits. Zoo to visit, part of the time, to see the family, pages of lovers, pages of haters, times to stories. 


The problem ALL community colleges face is the number of kids graduating from high school is lower than it was 20 years ago. So there are physically less bodies available to fill the seats of the past. This is a problem that the .gov in charge have known about for ten years or so and knew it was coming.

So to curtail this the administration has in the past “ DUMBED DOWN THE LEARNING CURVE” by lowering the minimum requirements making it easier to pass classes without really learning, and recently removing any prerequisite requirements, Meaning I can take a class in advanced chemistry or high level math classes without taking the lower level classes I would need to understand the advanced material in the higher level classes.OMG! Now I gotta go back and finish. I was balancing so many shows at the time Selena debuted on Netflix, that I never finished, but this was so sweet.


They also got the .gov to pay for any undocumented immigrants who wanted to try college so illegals got FREE SCHOOL ON YOUR TAX DOLLARS while your kids were offered a watered down education with crowded conditions causing kids to not get classes and graduate later keeping the seats full. ( this allows then to complain of overcrowding and get bond money to build new facilities.)

No comments:

Post a Comment