Thursday, May 6, 2021

I can’t believe the SS HYDRO did this!! Has made me so emotional . "HOLY CRAP.



Tyler Perry on Films of Family, Faith, and Forgiveness.Sam Smith:Black Panther has out-earned Avengers. Men, Mice, Mace, Colors Of Sex, Winners, Losers, Learners, Gay Blades, Heads Up, Down Under. Cheers. I can’t believe the SS HYDRO did this!! Has made me so emotional . "HOLY CRAP.
Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all.Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My, Balls To Hoes, Flags To Fly, Sons To Shine, Dances With Knights. Running Back To Gods House, Angels To Host. “All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”.I can’t believe the SS HYDRO did this!! Has made me so emotional . "HOLY CRAP.



NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2. 
I will be the first to admit that I am not perfect; after all, being human, nobody on this earth is. However, I am seeking someone who is perfect for me. I am down to earth, easy going, and when I am in a committed, monogamous, loving, communicative relationship, I give it my 110% effort & attention.




Orchestration - Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?I can’t believe the SS HYDRO did this!! Has made me so emotional . "HOLY CRAP.

 Barry White - Practice What You Preach: NAACP Powershift Entrepreneur Grant – an initiative by NAACP.BeyGOOD is on a mission to spread hope. The goal is to provide a lifeline for small businesses at the epicenter of dual pandemics.


 Thank you for reminding us.Teachers, Students, Apache Stronghold: Leaders, Learners, Losers, Sometimes You Win, Lose, Learn, Coins, Cards, Cons, Walks Of Fame. Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Eyes Open Daily: Treats 2 Delight.: Sinners and saints, dances in the winds.Horns, faces of babes up in arms, kids to protect, Starr Bright, wishes on lovers, to stay.. Wings To fly away, cons and pros.HELPS COPE WITH MY MENTAL HEALTH SO THANK YOU.

If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.
DANCESONCLOUDSSCHOOLSKNOCKSDATESTOSET.BLOGSPOT.COM
If it’s meant to be, it will be.Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibilities.
Space, Time, Matter, Morning, Noon, And Night, Views.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that...

No comments:

Post a Comment