Sunday, September 10, 2023

Lord Sydes I don't block people because I'm afraid of them. I block people for the same reason I flush a toilet.

  Wishes.Love, Lights. FOREVER HOME: need a hand? 'HEY MUSIC, THANKS FOR THE THERAPY'.FOREVER HOME: DIFFERENT.*Drops hints. Silent Knights,...Lord Sydes  I don't block people because I'm afraid of them. I block people for the same reason I flush a toilet.



Hands out,hearts to read, leaders, lovers, learners, schools of hard knocks, birds, bees, songs to sing. Glory dazes done, winners, losers, learners, schools of hard knocks. Rites, reasons, seasons of lovers, haters, suckers for free rides, cows to call, rats to roaches, free milk, why buy the cows.

The Faith that is like a bird that feels the light and keep singing even when the dawn is still dark, knowing that light will rise No Matter What!There are no coincidences, fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give.TAKE ME TO THE OCEAN!PIXIES – WELCH, DONLON & CZARPLES - SETTLE FOR MORE.SETTLE FOR More… Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired. Seeking A Spark of Intelligence, Stability, and Humor ...Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:



Monique Hohnberg's avatar

When heaviness sits in your heart today know that it will pass. Be careful of what thoughts you pay attention to at this time.


My uncle sold dogs, doggy condos in the back yard. Nothing like holidays at the pool, and trying to eat, with the smell of dog shit, to go with the hot dogs and burgers. Uncle house, 4 kids, 2 boys failed to launch, still at home with parents. They have kids of their own, living there. Sad story.Lord Sydes I don't block people because I'm afraid of them. I block people for the same reason I flush a toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment