Sunday, August 20, 2023

When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'



 Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, Gems To Find.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'

 In addition, the security interest includes the warranty on the referenced collateral. Page 1 of 2 Requested By: , Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLEDan Evans - Lic. # 01324544,Real Estate ·We help the Temecula Valley buy, sell, invest and finance residential real estate.COURSE NAME:Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.Morons, Angels To Cry, Tests Over Time, To Fail, First.



Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley, Proper Studies…Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.MORE THAN ONCE, TIPS TO SHARE. LOTS OF LOVE, LOTS OF LUCK, LOTS OF TESTS OVER TIME. When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'

"Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

In addition, the security interest includes the warranty on the referenced collateral. Page 1 of 2 Requested By: , Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE.

Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior to what we are experiencing today.I smell the air. A pleasant scent is present. Grabbing my existence Leading me to where I need to be. “Going Deep!” When We Were Young.Let silence be your motto, until duty bids you to speak. Thank the Great Spirit for every meal.'
Inline image


If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”

Inline image





Well written and true,  this many years in we may still be trying to fix it or find the one we think might fix it...
However, as you stated it is true I believe that one must learn to love ones self first and best before you can be available to the rest of the world!
Inline image



I am a lover and a free spirit, I believe in passion and carnal attraction.

My wish for you is that a true man a angel walking amongst us will still your heart and make see only the beauty in life and others.

Its Coming Home England GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment