Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me .Breaking the Silence :Understand Normal Thinking! Cheers And Chaps .To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Works for me.THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULES. Concur?


Interview with: Rachel Jarrot:Horse And Pony Shows..Dreams  Paul Jarrot, Charles Edward Jarrot, to visit. glordia jarrot: Happy Birthday notes: all the best to sheep and goats, all the best to frogs and ...Dazes Over Sunset.Crazy, dizzy, rich with laughs to share, about the bumps i.n the road, gifts and lessons daily share about the changes with chance.  Family Affairs, Frogs Kissed, Blasts In The Past, Lessons Learned.Tips And Tales, Rats, Roaches, Birthday Dicks, Disneyland Jackasses: Nazi Camps. Madness Returns

Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'AGREED'
Midterm for the following, curves being shot. WE NEED THE TRANSFER FIRST, UCC 2, THE FINANCIAL FORMS HAVE BEEN FILED, THE UCC 1.Seller refused to sign, was not born yesterday, she said, she would sign, when hell freeze. Tomorrow?
May be an image of 4 people, outdoors and text
Hits. Forever. Maxmore, Joy.Daily Cash. Wars Recaps, Burning Trees.Dreams In Actions. : American Birds. Mother Goose, Jesus Christ, Cows.Everything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them.
May be an illustration
MEGAN A. JACKASS, AND MAGGIE MAY, TO START THE CYCLE OVER AGAIN, MIDTERMS, TRANSFERS, UCC 2 FORMS, 4 PAGES TO TALK ABOUT SOLAR PANELS RIGHTS.'Termination stands, there is no AGREEMENT,and there will be no AGREEMENT, to change termination, 6 years later.I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. Why Not?Winds in the voices, songs in the trees, ghosts to talk, holy, mean, and nasty, trips to hell and back, angels in the winds. Good times, god ties, heads to count, only the young at heart.
May be an image of 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment