Sunday, October 9, 2022

Black American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . 'I raise .I call. | fold. I'm all in'.

 My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires.


So I go to Walmart with treyton. Proceed to check out. Theirs no paper bags. I asked the associate, do you have any paper bags? She goes we are all out, but I can get you a reusable bag. I asked do I have to pay for it? She says yea. I go “well I’m not paying for that shit”. Paid and walked out with that blue basket



My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires.

'I raise .I call.  | fold. I'm all in'. Spruce Power/Solar Panel Complaints)How To Turn A Termination Into A Transfer. Create Midterm, Replace Termination, 4 Pages Of Shit Added. Views online, groups created on Facebook, over the years, journals, is what I call the things that I write.


Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.It's basically a myth. The heroes journey. The concept made famous by Joseph Campbell. Probably the best myth researcher and teacher ever. The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure to check your shit basket.
No photo description available.
My niece wants to say Shalom to you .THX! Veterans Housing Matters:When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires.Black American Girl:The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times . 'I raise .I call. | fold. I'm all in'.


1. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.
2. Living The Good Life.Glory Dazes Done.
3. Schools Of Hard Knocks: Heads In Clouds, Mountains To Climb: Rainbow Racers.
4. Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.
5. Sons To Shine, Empire Of Liars, Assholes On Roof, Spruse Powers. Stories.
6.Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.
7. Blue Dreams In Motions: Dances On Time: Rewards 2.
8.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.
9.One Day Out Of Life. Kids Lost. Daddy Died Walter Richard Bailey, Jr .86.
10.Cattle Callers, Whales On Land, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas,Lots Of Frogs 2.
11. Fish Out Of Water: Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. Tails.


No comments:

Post a Comment