Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.☊Think you can't do it? Try looking at it a different way.




Coins to flip, cards to read,poker players,snakes in grass, frogs and toads, faces under the skin, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, walking on sunshine, walking in the dark, black, blue, fat, and wide, faces of cows.One lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns ... Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.☊Think you can't do it? Try looking at it a different way. 


Image


Mario Puzo, Lisa Broccolo :White People..Snakes On Land, Hackers, Crooks, Robbers, Land Whales, Sima and Rachel Jarrot. Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm smiling today, and I will smile tomorrow.Trips to hell and back, lions, tigers and bears, oh my, stoned dazes on the beach, blue dreams to smoke, joints to roll for the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment