Monday, February 18, 2019

Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart.


America.☠️๐Ÿ‘พAppreciate effort, Dreams, Dukes, Glory Dazes To Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events. Live strong as the mountains Looking behind, I am filled with gratitude. Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with strength. Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart.

Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart. Views from the tops of the mountains, birds and bees, songs in the winds, lovers, hunters, winners and losers, coins to flip, faces in the winds, the dead the undead, lights, love, lessons, tests over time. Feelings .Blue State Ties: Blessing not Lessons. H๐ŸŒธA๐ŸŒžP๐ŸŒˆP๐ŸŒ€I๐Ÿ‘…N๐ŸญE๐Ÿ’—S✨S .Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb.Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart.

Cash is king, trades and tricks will do for the dense and the dim witted, frogs and freaks to check the lights.Dude, You're a Fag:Save You Cash!!Side Effects: Snakes In House.

 Life is a wheel, time is a wheel, and life is time as a wheel, time does not stop, but the wheels do stop turning, and life is over for so many, one wheel or a hurdede wheels, in time the wheels do stop turning, and life is over for the masses, and time to leave the right side of the grave, to fall or get thrown into the left side of the graves.Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart.

America.☠️๐Ÿ‘พAppreciate effort, Dreams, Dukes, Glory Dazes To Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb. Daily Events. Live strong as the mountains Looking behind, I am filled with gratitude. Looking forward, I am filled with vision. Looking upwards, I am filled with strength. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.


Looking within, I discover peace.....I salute the Light within your eyes, where the whole Universe dwells.Keep the warmth of the sun in your heart. Views from the tops of the mountains, birds and bees, songs in the winds, lovers, hunters, winners and losers, coins to flip, faces in the winds, the dead the undead, lights, love, lessons, tests over time. Feelings .Blue State Ties: Blessing not Lessons. H๐ŸŒธA๐ŸŒžP๐ŸŒˆP๐ŸŒ€I๐Ÿ‘…N๐ŸญE๐Ÿ’—S✨S .Bikes, Walks, Views Of The Water, Mountains To Climb.


 Freaks, frogs, snakes in grass, live and love, coins to flip.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.Head Counts, Winners, Sinners, Saints, Heads Up. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.

Perfect Ass (Freaks, frog, foolsncoins to flip) Kea Khiev: Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles .5151: 50 Shades Of Color, Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes:Went to Arroyo High School Lives in El Monte, California From Phnom Penh Joined May 2012.Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, cattle to drive.Meetup MEETUP REMINDERS Center for Spiritual LivingKea Khiev: Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles Went to Arroyo High School Lives in El Monte.
Photo
 I'm young and I have a perfect ass . I'm looking for someone to eat my pussy and finger me and maybe have sex. I can host. I am cleanly shaved and have no diseases...!!The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men in #USMC, the leaders, the few the choose, tales to share, babes, chicks and dames, hands to hold for the sunny and bright dazes to come.Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.

Photo

Perfect Ass (Fresno)  I'm young and I have a perfect ass . I'm looking for someone to eat my pussy and finger me and maybe have sex. I can host. I am cleanly shaved and have no diseases...!!That's fucking ridiculous. Marx and the Bolsheviks are separated by a mere 3 decades. Some of them actually knew him FFS.  Mao and the Ming dynasty are at least 300 years removed.๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ŸWalks .Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.


Dream lives in the sands, rats, toads, frogs, and snakes that live in the grass. Prey for dicks, prey for Jewish Wales: prey for cash to steal, family affairs, fun and games, pokers to play. Love and lights, songs to sing, birds and bees in the dogwood trees, holiday hits. Rats to races, dances for dollars, horse and pony shows, love and luck, cards to flip, good times. Beaches for fun, games on the sands, balls in the air, glory dazes done, monkeys and frogs to dodge. Dates with butches, dates with cheap tricks. Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.


Strangers to friends, dates on the beach, birds and bees out for the sunny dazes, watching the races done to death. Life on the sidelines noted for the freaks out for the tricks, dicks, and cum for the tasteful delights, of the frogs on the beach. Dream life to share with the women of color, dates for the walks on the wild side, gifts to share with the freaks with oral talents to sell, or party and play for the trades, tricks, and exchanges done for the good time.


Exactly embracing the day: hats, horns to blast. Roles To Play, Decades To Shine, Winners, Losers, Learners, Dimes To Drop. Rainbow Racers, Rats To Roaches, Every One Dies, Nuts On The Go. Work stays at work and private life stays at home. Like living for two people.They’re a bit of a laugh๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ


Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, dances on time, head up in the clouds, castles to kings, dream knights, sunny and bright, heads above the common. These women were not just figureheads or puppet-masters behind a man, they were powerful and ruthless heads of a highly advanced civilization.You are funny and obviously a little crazy. 1943 American War Propaganda with Donald Duck .Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.
 

Lights to shine,stars in the sky, in the middle of the day. Homes, hopes, dreams in the day. Rats to races alll the time,walks to faces, walks to fame, walks to riches, Dances for the light, the knights to stand tall, kings of sons, to walk the earth again. Angels in the air all the time.Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services, Sweet Poem.One From The Heart.Thank You.For Any Battle Isn't Mine Yes YOU Got It.Remember that .....Marcia Smith ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒŸMood๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜ Remember that .Claude Duru: I thought that way as well..Wow.. I hope I find what I deserve.Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.



Photo

Perfect Ass (Fresno)  I'm young and I have a perfect ass . I'm looking for someone to eat my pussy and finger me and maybe have sex. I can host. I am cleanly shaved and have no diseases...!!The bitch was a hooker, the man was her pimp, out of the winds, out of smokes.Places in the dark, places in the night, places in the day, nightmares, ghost and spooks come to talk again. In the middle of the night, men in #USMC, the leaders, the few the choose, tales to share, babes, chicks and dames, hands to hold for the sunny and bright dazes to come.Under The Layers, Skin, Blood, Hearts, High Times, Burning Trees, Coins To Count, Rights, Reasons, Seasons Of Givers, Takers, Lucky Breaks.


see u soon... well have a surprise visit..... one you will never forget.. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ! We #celebrate life, #liberty & the pursuit of #happiness, together. :One Nation :God Bless America, Ways to tell your future, helps you to tune in, and get the answers to the questions that matter, and study long, and study hard, to predict the outcomes you want.It's amazing bless to.me dear Txs a lot .

Currently reading: What is a Jewish Star if not a rock star? Are they better than Rock Stars: Sluts, Slugs, Snakes In Grass, Dimes To Drop, Dream Lives.When a goal matters enough to a person, that person will find a way to accomplish what at first seemed impossible.  ~  Nido Qubein

historynotedjacksredrobinleadersrites.blogspot.com.Happy Dazes:๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜‡❤️๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš˜Time After Time..The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿš˜๐ŸŒŸHappiness๐Ÿ˜ธ is a journey not ๐Ÿ‘Ž a destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment