Saturday, August 12, 2017

There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!

That Tram in Palm Springs that takes you to the top of the mountain rocks! Dessert on the bottom - frosting on-top. Pound of Pot! I need to pick-up a bunch of edibles today for the concert. B-52s; Where are you? They watch for plumes of smoke at Pershing Square and pounce on you. I'll take my trusty pen - sneaking puffs and blowing the smoke down. Love Shack, Baby! Did someone say 'Rock Lobster'? I hope to get stoned out of my brain today! Family is vastly over-rated. Mine inhibit and judge. If I don't adhere to their limited perception of acceptable behavior then I'm ostracized.  There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!

Fuck that! Bunch of uneducated redneck narcissists! I'd rather be alone than succumb to peer pressure of conformity. I'm convinced we have to leave to past behind if we wish to grow as individuals. People don't realize that they are on individual journeys - fear keeps them with unsuited partners - and they spend their lives in quiet desperation - so miserable. There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force! Duality is a necessary condition in life - light and dark; day and night; good and bad; right and wrong; up and down; left and right; Yen and Yank. We must achieve 'the Middle Way'. Going out in a Blaze of Glory! There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!



hello beautiful angel My name is Frank I found your post on craiglist and it caught my attention. To start with, I live in New York and I believe distance is not a barrier we can work it out. I am 61 years old, my height is 6'2" and I have been divorced for 27 years, I caught my ex cheating. I raised my two kids on my own and they are both grown ups now, I am proud of myself as a father. I live alone and I am tired of being lonely, I love to workout, cook, swim, ski, listen to music, watch and do sports. I am a Computer Scientist and Programmer I run my own company and I live well. I wonder why people say that I look younger than my age, well I guess that is because I take good care of myself. If you are interested send me a picture of you and your email......thanks...

Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige -Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Hackers,Crooks and Robbers: Yellow and Black Snakes.…Good times, hands to hold, sons to shine, bright knights, standing tall, in the light of day. Thanks so much, strangers to friends, family affairs, love friends until the end of time.

Cheers, hits and misses, songs to sing. Want to make it good to you, Whispers to hear on You tube, real time, checks and Cali Chicks, waves to make, dances in the streets. Good times. So I like to write, and going to classes online, starting next week. Kind of bored with my life, my dreams of creating new worlds for the simple, slow, and silly, veterans on the streets, with lots of cash to spend, for credit issues, live in the bottom of the heads on shoulders, worlds of winners and losers. Gifts to share, gifts to note, hands to hold, bands of sheep and goats.  There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!



http://goodsnakesandfrogsfreaksandfools2015.blogspot.com/…/… … Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines. Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores.

Happy Dazes, good times, stories to tell, lots of views online, lots of time to kill. Hard to say, but will take a moment to think about that. Thanks for the moments lost in time, trips to take out of mind, views and noses online. Lots of ways to see the light of day. Tricks, trades, treats, views online, dimes to drop, sisters of colors, sisters in shades of blues, hands to hold, fingers to write, hopes,wishes, and dreams in actions. FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Frogs Faces, Plenty Of Fish To Fry. There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS:Games Under The Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, Frogs Tomorrow. Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing...Games Under The Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, Frogs Tomorrow. REVIEW:Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed! ðŸ˜ˆDoctor: Trees In The Woods: Kids Today, NY Retards:Frogs Tomorrow. REVIEW: Homeless Blues: Rainbow Racers. I swear I thought of u. Birds To Fly...Close up..OVERVIEW…FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.Frogs Faces, Plenty Of Fish To Fry.

FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not. There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!


Photo

Stats to share,age,how tall, 420 friendly, located where, house on the block to park the RV, questions in the air. I like to write, going to school online, love the views of the beaches, on the side of the road, Newport Beach, Ventura, Morro Bay, just a couple up north, that I have seen this week.  There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!

BLACK WITH NO CREAM: Coffee, Tea, Me: Flashes Of Rites, Seasons Of Love, Reasons Of Joys And Pains. Search Results Pupils Dilate or Expand in Response to Mere Thoughts of Light or ..Clowns, crooks, cheater, liars, faces in pots, shit and dung, faces in the dark. Lover, haters, sucker, fuckers, dick, dawgs, donkeys to date, whales on land. The Way You Make Me Feel (Official Video).The Way You Make Me Feel. Hands In The Air, Open Wide, American Birds. Chicks. ⚜️ Cattsy ⚜️‏ : Drone Adventures: Cattereia More Mine! You can't have any! #Cookies In 5 Words.

 Hallelujah and Gods Good Morning to You  And Yours...Today im Sharing alil Backwards... Questions One May ask SELF Consider While Reading. Smiles and Blessings Ms.Tamu Martin...As infants we do not realise that adults are flawed, and being the vulnerable beings that we are, the words spoken and assessments of us by others often wound deeply.Snake Eyes, Read, White, Veterans Housing Matters, Homeless Blues, Cards To Coins On Hand. There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!

This is the age when self awareness and embracing our power allows many of us to be healers both of ourselves and also others as a soul service. Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining in a state of no power. Others seek the help of others but refuse to take an active role in their own healing. This is a time of healing for individuals and also for the Earth herself, the Great Mother.Snake Eyes, Read, White, Veterans Housing Matters, Homeless Blues, Cards To Coins On Hand.Blessings and healing to you all. There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!

It's our 150th Podcast!


Thank you Howard, started back in time, and the time lost on the road, was only able to wear one hat. Stories of lovers, haters, hats and horns, trips to take, with the family, not the same, as I remember. Hits and misses, trips to the castle was my thing, and the trip to the aquarium, was my son, and we were not able to do that, and we left Morro Bay, and went straight home. In Riverside county, in Moreno Valley, out of time, and out of touch for the trip with the kids. Cherry events was what it was. 

North Carolina, and Perris Island, was there for 3 months, Marines in training, first job with the government, trip to Japan for Christmas that year, after my grandmother died in South American, one of 900 people, that drank the cool- ad. Just a little history to share, and the dances in darkness of the people, the ships to pass, and the lessons learned over time, lots of frogs under the skills.  There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force!
Community cover photo
Went to the Tran in Palm Springs, met my sisters kid for the first time, last time we met, he was a kid. Lots of storeis to catch up on, things done, was words define. Lots of lessons, to share, to teach, role models all the time. Mad hatter, bat out of hell, fairies, and angles of angels with colors of wings, happy and sad all the time. Lots of time to kill, mark, or waste, history to note, sons to shine.

He has a degree in Polital Science, and that means mutilation to him, odd way to look at things, or a new way to see the world, not sure about that. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Mary J. Blige -Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online: Hackers,Crooks and Robbers: Yellow and Black Snakes.…Good times, hands to hold, sons to shine, bright knights, standing tall, in the light of day. Thanks so much, strangers to friends, family affairs, love friends until the end of time.
Cheers, hits and misses, songs to sing. Want to make it good to you, Whispers to hear on You tube, real time, checks and Cali Chicks, waves to make, dances in the streets. Good times. So I like to write, and going to classes online, starting next week. Kind of bored with my life, my dreams of creating new worlds for the simple, slow, and silly, veterans on the streets, with lots of cash to spend, for credit issues, live in the bottom of the heads on shoulders, worlds of winners and losers. Gifts to share, gifts to note, hands to hold, bands of sheep and goats. 


http://goodsnakesandfrogsfreaksandfools2015.blogspot.com/…/… … Be Without You. Angels, fairies, and pixies are the girls that I know, every day earth angels, for the smiles, for the joys and the laughter of the friends on the side lines. Friends, family members, saints and sinners at the forks in the road, take the high road, not the easy roads. Sails on the boats of the seas of changes, butterflies out for the colors of the sunny dazes on the shores.

I grew up in Cali, Az, TX, And Ok, states that I lived in for the first 18 years, my class for high school was 80 people in TX, so I call myself a Cali Cow 2@gmail.com, pages of things I have seen and done, with pen names, for the views in the layers of light, or darkness, hard to say, it changes all the time.


I felt like I wasted my time, or that I had no time to waste, it was great, but it could have been more. So it was great, my nephew liked to drive, that trip after the castle was nothing my twists and turns, just 5 miles and it took, almost an hour. Just to find out it was closed, it pissed me off, if you want to know. 
Photo

Jordan,  There absolutely is Good and Evil - it abides in each of us. I refuse to join the Dark Side of the Force! My son had to work, and he needed to be back same week. Plans to be made about another trip up north. The days were cold to me, and reminded me of Seattle, lived there for 16 years. Just got back to Cali 8 years ago, my son had an issues, and it took me on a trip to find my way back. Found out what family members though of me, waves of words redefined, found out we were not on the same page. Family in Palm Springs, spent summers there in my childhood, grandparents lived there, and my mom, was the oldest child, my uncle and his kids still live there. My are not on the same page, lots of rites to reasons, not the same, frogs, freaks, fools, we have them all in our family tree also. Just to let you know, the trip to the beach sounds good, went to the one in Newport Beach, And Chico Bosla on the way out of town this week.

1 comment:


  1. .SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Games online, out of my world, not my way to kill time, Jo Gamble, notes to share, written stories of the frogs, snakes and worms, out of mind, out of state of blues. NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day.

    .....before, Adriana Agresti. Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes.SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances..SMILES AND BLESSINGS USA ALL NATIONS.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Love, lights, lessons, trips to the party lines to heaven and the angels in the sky. Gods to kiss, Gods Of Wars, Battles Of The Marches, Moors, Stars, And Desilves.

    ReplyDelete